Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day!

As I sit here typing this, I am back in my pajamas, and I. Am. STUFFED. Its a rainy, dreary day, especially out of character for November, but not necessarily out of character for Indiana. We live in the state where we can get 3 inches of snow one day and be back in the 70's the next day.

This morning, I was able to go for a good run, 6.2 miles. It rained the entire time, but the temperature stayed in the 50's and there wasn't much wind. I made good time on my run too. The first 3.1 miles was for the Thankful Healthy Blogger Virtual 5k race - mentioned in my post HERE. The second half of my run was for the Virtual 5K Turkey Trot, through Daily Mile. All in all, despite the rain, it was a good run.

Will run for Chocolate - And all other holiday foods.

Today, I have reflected upon that which I'm thankful for. The first thing, my family. I have an amazing husband and son. Steve has been so supportive of me through thick and thin, any endeavors I attempt, my crazy moods, and my crazy situations that I seem to fall into. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father of Ryder. I'm so thankful for my God, that I have the freedom to praise and worship Him. HE is actually the first and foremost thing that I am thankful for. I have been incredibly blessed in my life, in many ways, and I have only God to thank for that. I could really go on and on about everything which I'm thankful for, but I will leave it at that: a merciful, loving, grace-giving God, and my husband and beautiful baby boy.


Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments: