Monday, November 22, 2010

7am and 65 degrees.

Wow, I look at my phone this morning when I hear my baby waking up, and it says 64 degrees... and that was at 6:15! Its now 7:10am and 65. If I had known it was going to be like this this morning, I would have planned on getting up and running before Hubs left for work today.

Its probably for the best though, that I don't run today. I'm planning on going to the 9:15 spinning class this morning for my workout. My knee is giving me fits, and I'm pretty sure I'll be going to see the sports med doc here soon. Granted, it probably won't be until next Monday, if not the Monday after that. It doesn't hurt while I run, so I can at least pretend that nothing is wrong during my runs. I'd been saying that I couldn't really feel any pain in any particular spot of my knee, just that it felt swollen (although didn't look swollen). Now, I'm starting to pin-point that pain to the back of my knee. At least I know where to ice it now. Its Thanksgiving week and I need to keep up my game, for my weight's sake. So, I'll just be running in the mornings and icing my knee through the day. How's that for stubborn?

Have a grand day everyone! I know its Monday - BUT its Monday of Thanksgiving day! Short week!

2 comments:

  1. take care of yourself! you need to have that checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep inspiring your readers, Help full for lots of peoples. thank you!
    Argumentative essay

    ReplyDelete