Saturday, October 2, 2010

A fun freebie!

As I sit here typing this, its currently 4:08am. I'm working the night shift, covering for the other x-ray technologist who just began her maternity leave this week.

While attempting to pass the time, I was perusing the blogs that I follow, since I haven't had a chance to do much of this over this past week. I came across Long Legs on the Loose, and she posted for a great freebie over at GuEnergy.com. So, I thought I'd share it with you all.

Gu Energy has just come out with a Limited Time flavor for their Roctane, called Island Nectars. The website describes the flavor as the following:


"Celebrate the spirit of the islands with the limited edition Island Nectars Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel. A blend of different passion fruits and other tasty nectars, it evokes the island spirit - easy going, fun loving and prone to dreaming of palm trees and long stretches of open road, water, sand, trail or whatever else your playground includes."


Sounds interesting, right? So, since I'm in need of some Gu for my upcoming half marathons (Chocolate Outrage and Jet Blackberry), I figured I'd take advantage while the offer is still open. Simply add any Gu product to your cart, add the Island Nectars flavor to your cart, then enter the code, and voila! $15 off!


So there you have it. Go take advantage while the offer is up! And thanks to Long Legs on the Loose for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment